Monday, October 5, 2009

Does it make me a bad person?

The other day I was at the park with my daughter and we were playing at this little playground thing that had two entrances on opposite ends of the thing.  So these two little girls were running around, one was probably 3 and the other 5 and having fun, and the 3 year old goes in one side and runs out the other, while coming out the other side the 5 year old goes running in.  Right at the entrance of the thing the five year old trucks the three year old.  They head butt each other like two rams in a fight, the three year old goes flying to the ground like she just got hit by a train and the five year old keeps running. The parents were on the other side and I was right there and instead of seeing if she was ok, I just turned around and starting laughing as hard as I could. So, what do you think, does this make me a bad person? Tell me what you think and share your stories of laughing when people get hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No that is freakin hilarious!!!