Sunday, October 11, 2009

60 MINUTES

In case you aren't aware, a football game is 60 minutes long and the redskins have yet to play an entire 60 minute game.  I guess I should be telling them and not you.  Either they start off strong and can't close the game (today vs. Carolina) or they start out horribly and find a way to pull out the win (last week vs. Tampa). This is not how championship teams play or even how 500 teams play.  If we are going to turn this season around we have to play more consistently all around.  And if we don't, I've heard a lot of talk about Mike Shanahan lately, including a trip by Dan Snyder to Denver after the loss to Detroit; so I guess we'll have to wait and see. Another easy one against the chiefs next week, if we find a way to lose that game at home, I would expect to start seeing some drastic changes in the works.

No comments: